Terms & Conditions
Purpose and Scope
The client engagement with Abante Group PTY LTD is to provide the client with specific tasks and designs as stated in the proposal. This form was emailed to you prior to beginning work. Subject to any agreement to the contrary, the work is limited to the services noted in your invoice. The engagement will include the operations and procedures of the client as detailed below:
- Handing over relevant text, images and contact details within 1 week of any request from Abante Group PTY LTD
- Answering phone calls and email requests from Abante Group PTY LTD within 48hours in order for efficient and effective service.
- Paying the deposit to begin work.
- Commitment to creating the best possible website and getting it up and running and ready for content within 3 weeks.
- Clients are required to arrange for reasonable access by us to relevant individuals and documents, and shall be responsible for both the completeness and accuracy of the information supplied to us.
- Providing content for webpages.
- Ensuring your data is backed up and secured prior to engaging with Abante Group PTY LTD. This may include databases, emails, files, documents etc. You are responsible for your data. You must ensure you backup all relevant databases, emails, files, documents and transfer it to your new system.
Abante Group PTY LTD will ensure that all services are provided in accordance with agreed time frame as stated in your Client Engagement Form and to a professional standard.
In conducting this engagement, information acquired by us in the course of the engagement is subject to strict confidentiality requirements. That information will not be disclosed by us to other parties except as required or allowed for by law, or with your written consent.
Unless otherwise stated in writing, any estimates which we provide to you of our anticipated fees, disbursements and charges for any Website or Video Service are only indicative of the amounts you can expect to be charged. Estimates are not quotes and are not binding on us.
The fee arrangement is based on the expected amount of time and the skill level of staff required to complete the services at the respective hourly rates. Where quotations have been provided for specific services, these quotations will provide adequate detail of all time and allocated staff and rates. In the event that circumstances of the services to be provided change from the original quotation, a new quotation between the two parties will be agreed before any further work is undertaken.
Maintenance and Hourly Rate
This agreement includes 2 minor webpage maintenance tasks to regular web pages (not shop product pages, modules or components) over a 4 week period, including updating links and making minor changes to a sentence or paragraph. If the client or an agent other than Abante Group PTY LTD attempts updating the client's pages resulting in damage, time to repair web pages will be assessed at the hourly rate, and is not included as part of the updating time. The 4 week maintenance period commences upon the date the client signs this contract. Changes requested by the client beyond those limits will be billed at the hourly rate of $120. This rate shall also govern additional work authorized beyond the attached schedule i.e. general internet orientation education, marketing consulting, webpage design, editing, modifying product pages and databases in an online store, and art, photo, graphics services, and helping clients learn how to use their own webpage editor.
Changes to Submitted Text
We send you a video tutorial on how to edit your website once the website design is close to completion. We also provide an hour of training in person or through teamviewer on how to edit your website if this video is not sufficient.
The client understands that any web hosting services under Abante Group PTY LTD will be managed by Abante Group PTY LTD. If the client wishes to move the website to another hosting service they must ensure there is no outstanding invoice. All accounts must be up to date and paid for prior transferring. All websites hosted by Abante Group PTY LTD will have a signature on the bottom of the live template indicating that we the point of contact for website maintentance / security / error issues related to the site.
Payment Plans – Package Websites
If you purchased your website through a payment plan we require the deposit of 50% to begin work. Once you have paid the deposit a weekly payment amount will be debited from your account for consecutive weeks until the full amount is paid. All work belongs to Abante Group PTY LTD until full payment is made.
Payment Plans – Custom Websites
Fees to Abante Group PTY LTD are due and payable on the following schedule: 50% upon signing this contract, 50% when the web pages have been constructed according to the Purpose and Scope section of this agreement. If the total amount of this contract is less than $1000, the total amount shall be paid upon signing this contract.
Terms of Trade
The terms of payment are strictly 7 days from invoice. An itemised account of all charges, costs and disbursements will be provided on the invoice. Accounts overdue by 7 days incur a $30 increase for every week it is behind for our administration fee. If we incur any costs of collection, such as legal fees and collection agency fees etc., you agree to indemnify us for all such costs.
If for any reason the client fails to make full payment by the end of the 8th week from date of invoice. Abante Group PTY LTD will cancel hosting and files on the server. We will seek the services of a collection agency. If we incur any costs of collection, such as legal fees and collection agency fees etc., you agree to indemnify us for all such costs.
We want to create the best solution for your website needs. We believe we do great work at affordable prices and we should be paid accordingly and promptly.
If you have any questions. Please don't hesitate to contact us.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Abante Group PTY LTD's Website.
Abante Group PTY LTD is located at:
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Abante Group PTY LTD's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Abante Group PTY LTD and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Abante Group PTY LTD. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.abante.com.au for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.abante.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.abante.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.abante.com.au
Redistribute content from Abante Group PTY LTD (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. Abante Group PTY LTD does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofAbante Group PTY LTD, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Abante Group PTY LTDshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Abante Group PTY LTDreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Abante Group PTY LTD a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Abante Group PTY LTD’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.